Contact Us: 0927 077 8876 / 0929 669 9825
Newest Boutique Accommodation in Coron
1.Standard Check out 12:00 noon
2. Strictly no Smoking inside the room(Smoking Charge Php 500.00)
3. Make up Room will be done upon request
4. No parties or small gathering allowed inside the room
5. Extension of stay must be coordinated with the reception a day before scheduled departure.
CLICK HERE to know the House Rules and Policy for Online Booking
Thank you for choosing Calle Real Hotels! When you book with us, we ensure that the rooms you booked for your indicated dates of stay are reserved and available for you. As such, we hope you understand that cancellations/amendments affect the establishment just as much as it does guests.
Your booking with our hotel signifies your full knowledge and acceptance of the terms of cancellation or re-booking as stated.Should a cancellation/re-booking take place, guest is committed to pay the resulting and appropriate cancellation charges.
The hotel does not give full refund for any booking confirmed with a deposit. It is assumed that the guest has exercised due diligence in ensuring that all matters that may affect his/her trip has been attended to and the hotel has no responsibility for matters that are beyond its control.
For a clear understanding of our cancellation and re-booking policies, please read the terms and guidelines stated below:
1. Cancellations made no later than 4 months before your actual date of stay may still be cancelled but refund will be subject to an online booking charge. Balance after booking charge is deducted is what will be refunded to the guest.
2. Cancellations and amendments must be emailed to the official email address of Calle Real Hotels: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be acknowledged in writing by the hotel representative. The date emailed notification is received in the hotel's inbox shall be the date of reference for the cancellation.
Please address your letter of request to:
Calle Real Group of Hotels
3. Cancellations caused by force majeure events such as typhoons and grounding of flights due to severe weather conditions will be given the option of re-booking without charge for the same hotel within the same calendar year as the booking. Guest is requested to write a letter to management indicating reason for cancellation/re-booking with proof (Ex: Carrier's letter of notification canceling flights) and indicating new dates of stay. The re-booking will be scheduled on mutually available dates for both guest and hotel.
4. Other cancellations and amendment/re-booking requests due to events/reasons on the guest's side are subject to the standard charges as listed below:
0-6 days before arrival date - 100% of total booking amount charge
7-14 days before arrival date - 50% of total booking amount charge*
*Since you're online booking only billed you 50% of total cost, this means you're initial payment is automatically forfeited as penalty.
15 days and above before arrival date - 1st night will be charged plus an online booking charge for the remaining nights.
Balance after these charges are deducted is what will be refunded to guest through its head office in Manila.
Children under 6 years of age is free of charge when using existing beds.Extra person is charged 500 without extra bed.
No pets allowed
Credit card accepted at the hotel