|Room Type||Description||Person per room||Price per night||Rate per night|
|Room has 2 Single Size bed, Cabled TV, aircondition and Private bathroom with Hot and Cold Shower||2||2,250
2,500 incl. taxes and fees
|Room has 2 Queen Size bed, Cabled TV, aircondition and Private bathroom with Hot and Cold Shower||4||4,050
4,500 incl. taxes and fees
Premium Family Rooms
|2 queen beds, ideally for 4 pax each room
En suite private toilet and bath, but shower and toilet are separate
Sitting area, small ref, water kettle included
Inclusive of complimentary breakfasts
6,500 incl. taxes and fees
|House Rules||1.Standard Check out 12:00 noon
2. In accordance with the law, and in support of a clean Coron, the hotel strictly implements EO 26 or the Nationwide No-Smoking Ordinance and as such, declares the entire establishment as a non-smoking facility. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas of the hotel. Any violators will be subject to fines as applicable.
3. Make up Room will be done upon request
4. No parties or small gathering allowed inside the room
5. Extension of stay must be coordinated with the reception a day before scheduled departure.
6.Each room is provided with a safety deposit box for guest’s valuables (eg: wallet, phones). The hotel shall not accept responsibility from any loss or damage to personal belongings left unattended within its premises.
7. A security deposit of Php 500.00 is required upon check-in. This is refundable upon clearance during check out.
|Children under 6 years of age is free of charge when using existing beds.
Extra person is charged 500 without extra bed.
|Pets||No pets allowed|
|Credit card accepted at the hotel||Visa|
|Cancellation||Kindly read through the full cancellations and re-booking policy detailed below BEFORE BOOKING to avoid any penalties. Your booking with us shall indicate your agreement to be subject to stated terms as indicated.
CALLE REAL HOTELS’ CANCELLATION & AMENDMENTS POLICY FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS VIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Thank you for choosing Calle Real Hotels! When you book with us, we ensure that the rooms you booked for your indicated dates of stay are reserved and available for you. As such, we hope you understand that cancellations/amendments affect the establishment just as much as it does guests.
Your booking with our hotel signifies your full knowledge and acceptance of the terms of cancellation or re-booking as stated. Should a cancellation/re-booking take place, the guest is committed to pay the resulting and appropriate cancellation charges.
The hotel does not give a full refund for any booking confirmed with a deposit. It is assumed that the guest has exercised due diligence in ensuring that all matters that may affect his/her trip has been attended to and the hotel has no responsibility for matters that are beyond its control.
For a clear understanding of our cancellation and re-booking policies, please read the terms and guidelines stated below:
1. Cancellations made no later than 4 months before your actual date of stay may still be canceled but the refund will be subject to an online booking charge. Balance after booking charge is deducted is what will be refunded to the guest.
2. Cancellations and amendments must be emailed to the official email address of Calle Real Hotels: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be acknowledged in writing by the hotel representative. The date emailed notification is received in the hotel’s inbox shall be the date of reference for the cancellation.
Please address your letter of request to:
3. Cancellations caused by force majeure events such as typhoons and grounding of flights due to severe weather conditions will be given the option of re-booking without charge for the same hotel within the same calendar year as the booking. Guest is requested to write a letter to management indicating reason for cancellation/re-booking with proof (Ex: Carrier’s letter of notification canceling flights) and indicating new dates of stay. The re-booking will be scheduled on mutually available dates for both guest and hotel.
4. Other cancellations and amendment/re-booking requests due to events/reasons on the guest’s side are subject to the standard charges as listed below:
0-6 days before arrival date – 100% of total booking amount charge
*Since you’re online booking only billed you 50% of total cost, this means you’re initial payment is automatically forfeited as a penalty.
15 days and above before arrival date – 1st night will be charged plus an online booking charge for the remaining nights.
Balance after these charges are deducted is what will be refunded to the guest through its head office in Manila.
Hotel Terms and Condition
Upon check-in, a valid ID is required and if booked online, the credit card used for booking is required as well. You may also have a cash deposit upon check-in and may be refunded, depending on the settlement of the account. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may have extra charges.